Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixing Console
Model of 1967
Praga is an expandable four-channel voltage controlled mixer featuring a stereo mixing bus, two auxiliary sends with stereo returns, clickless muting, dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume, DC-coupling, and a super-clean signal path obtained via high-quality VCA and opamp chips.
We have carefully crafted Praga’s voltage control response to achieve what we believe to be the optimal user experience found in an eurorack mixer. The design features an elaborate control circuit that combines the internal voltages generated by the panel potentiometers with external CV over volume and pan. The result is a natural attenuator response that constrains VCA gain to an usable range while minimizing distortion.
For detailed description, please refer to the manual.
- Intuitive volume control behaviour
- Voltage control over volume and pan
- Dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume
- DC-coupled signal path
- Channel level indicators
- Two auxiliary sends with stereo returns
- Clickless channel muting
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 20hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +210mA / -180mA
- Reverse power protection
- Expandable by daisy-chaining more units
- A dedicated Hrad expander module is planned