Karl Marx Stadt
Karl Marx Stadt
Doepfer DIY Synth Board
Xaoc Devices Edition
Model of 2013
Karl Marx Stadt is a front-end solution for the DIY Synth board, which was truly a great idea, but there?s quite a web of wires, connections, and passive interface controls to deal with ? which could be a headache for a beginner. We now offer a convenient eurorack conversion module that gets you started in seconds by simply mounting the board onto a set of headers, absolutely NO soldering or wiring necessary! The KMS+DIY Synth combo is the most economically effective and rewarding entry solution for modular beginners.
The panel has been laid out in most obvious monosynth style manner. We took advantage of all the internal patchpoints provided by Doepfer. Also, there are normalled connections made behind the panel so you can use the KMS as a selfcontained analog synth voice without even plugging any patch cables in. Of course, the real fun starts when you break them by simply patching anything into their respective input jacks.
- Doepfer DIY Synth euroack module conversion solution
- Extremely easy and straighforward assembly, no DIY skills necessary at all
- Self-contained analog monosynth voice
- Seven essential submodules that can be used independently
- Normalled breakable connections, MS-20 style
- 30 patch points
- eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
- 42 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- current draw: 170 mA
- skiff friendly (40 mm)
NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE
Sorry, no plans for a replacement.