Model of 1965
Ostankino II is an expander for the Moskwa II sequencer module. It greatly augments Moskwa II’s connectivity giving the user the ability to use CV to change most parameters. Ostankino II also adds quite a few outputs including access to the Leibniz Binary Subsystem.
- Voltage control over Moskwa II parameters: random, slew, probability,
transposition, range, first and last step inputs
- Step repeat CV input and momentary button
- Internal clock output
- Individual gate/trigger outputs for each sequence step
- Bit outputs for each sequence step, fixed connection with Leibniz Binary Subsystem
- eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
- 8hp wide
- requires Moskwa II module
- Current draw: +10mA/-0mA (via Moskwa II)
- skiff friendly (25 mm)
Our Coal Mine black panels are available for all of Xaoc Devices modules. Sold separately. Ask your favourite retailer.