Stereo Image Processor
Model of 1949
Mińsk is a stereo image processor. It is a hybrid tool that combines digital and analog processing to facilitate advanced mid/side (M/S) manipulation of a stereo signal pair. It allows for separate treatment of the mid and side components, which affects the depth and width of the auditory scene.
Mińsk offers both manual and voltage control of the stereo width, as well as two dimension effects for enhancing the existing stereo image or creating a faux stereo image based on the stereo or mono input source. Because it can eliminate out-of-phase low-end frequencies, Mińsk is especially handy during the preparation of a vinyl release or before a club concert. For detailed description, please refer to the manual.
- Stereo image manipulation tool
- Mid/Side processing
- Mono to faux stereo conversion
- Stereo dimension enhancement
- Manual and CV stereo width control
- Low cut on side component
- Visual stereo image indicator
- Eurorack synth compatible
- 6hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +140mA / –40mA
- Reverse power protection
Our Coal Mine black panels are available for all of Xaoc Devices modules. Sold separately. Ask your favourite retailer.